- Personal Injury
- Auto Insurance
- Auto, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
Do you have the right kind of insurance to protect you in an automobile accident?
Despite what their commercials say, the insurance company won’t take care of you in an auto accident unless you take things in your hands.
Don’t leave it in their hands. Make sure you have the right kind of insurance coverage and know what questions to ask when filing a claim.
- What are you liability insurance limits?
- Do you carry collision insurance?
- Does your policy include Medical Payments (or Med Pay) coverage?
- Do you have Uninsured Motorist and Underinsured Motorist coverage?
- Do you need additional endorsements or insurance, such as GAP coverage or an umbrella policy?
Later this week, we’ll be bringing you a series of articles detailing each type of insurance coverage and explaining how much of each type of coverage you need to protect you in the event of an accident.