It’s Not Just Where You Work.
It’s What You’re Working Towards.
If you’re looking for a career challenge that will be as life-changing for you as it is for the clients you serve, you’re definitely in the right place. So, dig in. Learn about our firm. Compare your goals to ours. If you’ve made it to this section of our website, we’re probably both working toward the same thing: making a difference in people’s lives.
We believe in what we do.
And when you look at our list of practice areas, one thing is clear: we’re here to help people. Each area is rooted in service to those whose lives have been disrupted by events and situations that were not their fault.
Our goal isn’t simply to win cases, but to take care of the “whole person,” All of us at Deuterman Law Group are committed to helping individuals and families put their lives back together. That’s how we’ve built our reputation––and our exceptional team of attorneys, paralegals, and support staff.
We believe in our work culture, too.
We value our employees and do all we can to inspire a positive and productive work environment. We respect each other’s talents and contributions. We’re highly collaborative and supportive, so we get a lot done in a short amount of time.
What’s it like to be employed here?
Here’s how our culture contributes to a great work environment.
Your career will grow.
- We believe learning is a vital part of a continuous process.
- We’re dedicated to providing growth opportunities for all employees.
- We offer cross-training options to increase skills and professional value.
- We reward hard work and outstanding job performance.
You’ll be part of the family.
- We gather to celebrate firm victories, birthdays, and milestones.
- We create opportunities to decompress and have fun.
- Whatever the occasion, there’s always plenty of food.
- Our Christmas party is always the celebration of the year!
You’ll have opportunities to be of service.
- We’re active in giving back to our community in a variety of ways.
- Employees can participate and contribute in ways that match their interests.
- We’re aways open to suggestions for new community projects.
Our firm operates on the belief that everyone deserves dignity and respect. It’s an attitude that starts with the way we treat our employees and extends to every interaction with every client.Dan Deuterman
As a Deuterman Employee, You’ll Have Our Full Support
Benefits for Legal and Professional Staff
At Deuterman Law Group, we’re committed to creating an outstanding workplace experience. This includes providing an inspiring and supportive environment and a very competitive benefits package.
Benefits Package Highlights:
- 401k plan
- Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance coverage
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Medical and dependent care FSAs
- Remote work
- Training and educational opportunities
Now It’s Your Turn
Here’s What to Do Now
Review our open positions to see if we’re hiring for the position you have in mind. You’re welcome to apply for a spot that’s not listed. Just let us know in your cover letter where your interests lie.
Here’s What to Do Next
Begin the application process at Indeed.com. Submit your resume, completed application form, and a cover letter. Once signed in, you can add required elements as you complete them.
Thanks for Your Interest in a Rewarding Position with Our People-Focused Firm!
We truly appreciate your taking the time to learn more about the Deuterman Law Group.
Every member of our staff is unique. But the thing we all have in common is a passion for excellence. In the way we live, in the way we fight for our clients, and in the way we work with our colleagues. We’re eager to hear from talented and passionate candidates who would feel at home on our team.
Scott Henley, SHRM-SCP, Director of Human Resources